The opening date is 8 weeks before the schedule will be viewable, March 19, 2018. The schedule will be viewable for two weeks before registration begins on Monday, April 2, 2018. This means your offer letters need to be going out and returned by March 19th or soon after and your name must appear on the schedule when students are registering. If you do not receive an offer letter by March 19 notify your chair and copy firstname.lastname@example.org When filling out your form please remember to ask for a list of courses that are running for the following semester if not provided. List all the courses and times and dates you are available and because of the changes in times and course offerings to best protect your self we suggest adding the following am gauge in the additional box for comments and review the additional suggestions below:
Write the following in the text box on the TAF:
- List every course you are qualified to teach.
- Check off the number of credit hours you request to teach. Please note: You may request three classes (or up to 12 credits a semester), but assignments are limited to 18 credit hours per academic year for all members. For example, if you taught 12 credits in the spring, you would be limited to 6 in the fall.
- Members who teach in two or more departments should note it on the form.
- Back up your form. Prior to submitting your completed TAF, it’s a good idea to take a screenshot or download a copy of the form for your records.
- You should immediately receive a confirmation email from the Feith server in your colum.edu account. If you don’t, please contact Client Services and CC email@example.com immediately as well as your department P-fac representative.
- There is a separate section on the form for courses that you are not sure if you are qualified to teach (for instance an entirely new course that is very different from any previous course offered) and would like to be considered for. For this section you have the option to include your updated CV. The form can be accessed via the Faculty tab in Oasis.
- If you have any problems accessing or submitting the form, contact Client Services immediately at (312) 369-7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about the fall 2018 Semester schedule, please contact your department.
- Once you receive and accept your course(s) offered, your name should appear live on OASIS in time for student registration. Notify email@example.com if this does not occur.